Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will Kinley MacGregor write another book about the Lords of Avalon?

It has been several years since the last book of the Lords of Avalon came out on the book shelf. I have been anxiously waiting for another book on The Lords of Avalon for quite some time. I have noticed that she has come out with several new vampire books under her other name of Sherrilyn Kenyon but I really would like to read another episode of the Avalon series with the dragons, gargoyles, and the sorceress. Has anyone heard anything about another book in this series coming out soon? The other two books of the series was Knight of Darkness and Sword of Darkness.





|||I'm a bit curious about that myself. The fact that she had her time-traveling knights, mandrakes and damsels in distress not only discussing but SINGING Monty Python's Spamalot cracked me up . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment