Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ewan Macgregor or Johnny Depp...that is the question??

Stop drooling over a sweaty jock and retard yank, neither can hold a candle to me??|||ewan - you only have to look at the pillow book to understand why

Report Abuse


|||sweaty jock? retard yank? who the hell are you talking about?

Report Abuse


|||Johnny Depp all the way! Ewan is pretty good looking and he's a good actor with an amazing singing voice (Moulin Rouge anyone?). Johnny, however, is an excellent actor and he's fine! His ability to take on any type of character and make it his own is spectacular. He's just a great guy.|||oh no thats really difficult...both!|||Ewan cos hes scottish he wins hands down|||jhonny depp!!!! he is so sexxxxxxyyyyyy!!!|||Johnny..... yum!|||Ewan is lovely, but Johnny wins my vote.|||Johnny Depp all the way! Even with all the pirate grunge he is still freeking hot!|||definetly johnny deep ewan mcgregor is terrible he gives us scots a bad name|||johnny depp defo he can dress up as capten jack any day of the week for me if you no what i mean lol.|||Now that is a toughie, do I stay true to my british roots and go for ewan mcgregor, or quite possibly the most versitile and sexy actor in the world?!|||depends what films


that is the answer|||Johnny Depp wins my vote overall, but Ewan is a close second!|||Ewan seems like the type you could have a beer with and watch a little rugby|||JOHNNY DEPP!!!|||Johnny Depp is the answer|||and the answer is:---------------------YES PLEASE JOHNNY DEPP|||JOHNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Oh, the lovely Johnny for me every time.|||Johnny Depp with Ewan MacGregors voice|||Both


Have sat next to J.D on the Euro-star and he is really good looking.


Lived in the same area as Ewan and would see him and the family out and about most weekends shopping he is also very attractive so both get my vote.|||Ewan that was so easy. I don't like Johnny because I cant stand long hair on guys its gross. Ewan is very very cute.|||definitely absolutely johnny depp......|||Obi-Wan or Captain Jack Sparrow?|||Johnny Depp all the way!!!!|||EWAN!





*Baby babble.*|||Johnny Depp|||Johnny Depp|||Ewan....I do like a man who can sing and dance!|||johnny depp wins hands down and i'm scottish!!!!!|||Johnny! Did you have to ask? The things I could do to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment