Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone recommend some fairway woods with pros/cons of each?

I want a 3 and 5 wood to round out my club set. I currently have a Taylor Made Burner driver, an Adams A4 iron set (with hybrids), and a MacGregor V-FOIL MOI M5K. Everything is brand new (only paid $450!) except for the putter. I bought that from a friend for $20.





I'm looking for an intermediate player that's pretty forgiving.|||no pros/cons just fit for you or not.|||I play the Cobra S9-1 3 Wood and 7 Wood and I love them. I am a 10 hadicap and they are easy to hit. They explode off the face and easy to make good contact with them. I have noticed that even when I swing 110% with them they only go maybe 10 yards further then if I swing 95%. I was at the PGA Superstore for about 3 hours when I was looking for woods and tried everything possible.. S9-1 was the way to go for me..|||Certain golf manufacturers rent patents from highly rated golf clubs with highly recognized brands.


I went to a mom and pop driving range and was custom fitted with some Tommy Armor 7s that are identical to their brand name counterparts. I swear to God dude, these clubs hit and feel exactly like the 1000 dollar set. .. and I only paid 400 bucks for a full set of irons and 3 custom fitted woods!!





Granted, I got real lucky that I found a real good pro golf club maker that really knows what he is doing.|||How about TM burner superfast driver. Spec as follows:





Weighing only 284 grams, Burner SuperFast is the lightest, fastest driver TaylorMade has created. Designed to 颅deliver increased clubhead speed and superior distance, the SuperFast also possesses the largest clubface of any TaylorMade driver 鈥?14% larger than the 2009 Burner. "The larger face gives you more area to strike the ball with, which is a distinct advantage," says Todd Beach, TaylorMade senior director of metalwood development. The face features a new bulge and roll design that works with the higher moment-of-inertia head to maximize off-center hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment