Friday, November 18, 2011

Which is the better set of golf clubs for a beginner - MacGregor or MasterGrip?

I'm a beginner and have access to two hand-me-down irons sets: the 1st is a MacGregor Jack Nicklaus CG 1800 (steel shaft) set; the 2nd is a MasterGrip Graphite Gold set (graphite shafts, obviously). Both sets are in great shape, but I think the Master Grip set is significantly newer. Which of the two do you recommend for a beginner until I decide if I want to invest in a better set? I've never heard of Master Grip, but I don't care about brand names I'm just looking to use the better set. Thanks.|||check the shaft their should be a label it will tell you the shaft flex L is for ladies r is for regular and s is for stiff you most likely need a r





But I would go to a range with both sets and let them tell you( but Mcgreggor is a better brand

No comments:

Post a Comment