Friday, November 18, 2011

Which actor from the new Star Wars movies had an uncle who appeared in the old Star Wars?

I know that it is one of these:





Ewan MacGregor


Samuel L Jackson


Liam Neeson


Hayden Christensen


Christopher Lee





Please answer, I repeat, I know it is one of these, but need to know the answer!|||"Mystmoonstruck" is right on target with her answer ... although I think it was only in the ep IV that his name was misspelled but without looking it up all I can do is "think" ... lol ...





You might ask why I'm answering this if the correct answer is already given ... well long story short the last answer I saw her give was a horrible rant of arrogance and I ripped her answer apart ... this is a great and truthful answer ... as my profile says ... bad answers get blasted and good ones get a pat on the back.





May The Force Be With You ...|||Denis Lawson, who plays Wedge Antilles in Episodes IV-VI is Ewan McGregor's uncle.





Here's verification from IMDb:


Uncle of Ewan McGregor





I remember this fact from waaaay back when Ewan was first signed to Episode 1. He spoke about his uncle playing a recurring role. It should be noted that in at least two of the films, Denis' name is misspelled as "Dennis"!|||Ewan MacGregor


without a doubt!|||Samuel L Jackson


|||the same what the 2nd person said

No comments:

Post a Comment