Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who can help me think of a name for my Character?

shes seventeen, black hair and gray eyes. She's totally vicious. I currently have her named Aeryn Alexandria Macgregor, but apparently I need to change her middle name, because it is too unrealistic. any name suggestions are welcome. Thank you|||I like Alexandria there's something regal about it, Rose just seems plain jane. I would stick with the the name you have if I were you. (Oh, btw I fixed that link)|||Who says you need to change it? That is an awesome name and it seems to fit together, rolls off the tongue! If you have to change it you could try Andrea.|||its not unrealistic!!!


wtf.


haha


i love it loads :D , best name ever.. it sounds really like, well. It suits her personality basically!|||Aeryn Laura MacGregor?|||Personally I like her middle name! The whole name is great!


You could just make it alexandra?


Alexia?


It's all I have at the moment!


But the name you have got is fine!|||Unrealistic? I know like four Alexandria's! And that name kicks butt don't you dare change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment