Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are some good lesbian books/series?

Hi guys, I am not looking for erotica but some well written novels with women in a real relationship. I really enjoy k.g. macgregor's Shaken series but am unable to find other stuff like it. I also would prefer the books to revolve around them, not secondary lesbian characters :)


Plus, where do you find out about these books online? When I go to the bookstore its mostly sex stories and what not.





Thanks alot for the recommendations!|||Keeping You a Secret (awesome) by Julie Ann peters


Rage also by peters


Kissing Kate-not sure. But has a heart candy cover


Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden


Am I Blue? By various girls|||RubyFruit Jungle by : Rita Mae Brown.|||Julie Anne Peters is the LGBT teen book writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment