Friday, November 18, 2011

MacGregor Joke?

Every day I would go to the same bar, and each day I say the same old man just sitting at a stool all by his lone self. I decided one day to find out why he was always alone.





So I walked up to him and asked "Why do you always sit on your stool and do nothing?"





He says to me:


"Hi laddy, me name is McGregor. Ya see this bar? I helped build this bar. But do they call me McGregor the bar founder? No.





I built my car from scratch. I replaced the engine and all its parts, but do they call me McGregor the mechanic? No.





I built me home. I hewed it out of the wilderness with me own bare hands, but am I McGregor the home builder? No!





But you go and f*** one goat and you're McGregor the goat f***er for life.|||Holy crap... totally didn't see that coming. Currently cracking up! Thanks for that!|||LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I am going to pass this on to my collegues!

No comments:

Post a Comment