Friday, November 18, 2011

MacGregor MT 460 driver?

for those with experience with this driver, how do you feel about it. i found it on some liquidation sales for 80 bucks. is it worth it? i have a cobra speed ld f (first year) with a stiff shaft, so how will that compare?|||for $80.00 how can you go wrong|||I'm not really sure yet, but i just bought the driver, 3, and 5 wood set so I will let you know how they are.|||MacGregor make good equipment, you may have to change shaft if it doesn't suit...|||definatly purchase. most underated super driver on the market. for 80 bucks grab one. go with loft on the club very accurate regarding ball flight. if it does not work you can gain money then some. shaft flex very accurate go with regular.|||I bought one just because it was so cheap. Played it for a week, and sold it. Here is the scoop. This driver sets up open at address. About a full degree at least. This will look uncomfortable to many players, especially if you are used to the Cobra LD. The MT sounds great, nice and solid. None of that tinny sound. The ball flight was lower that one would expect for the given loft (9.5). Great release once on the fairway. This driver in a 10.5 would be great, I think. I play the Taylor Made Burner TP 9.5 and the Cobra Speed Pro 10.5. If the MT would have set up more "square" I probably would have kept it. This is the low-down. I have no "real" complaints. I believe it is a GREAT buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment