Friday, November 18, 2011

What happened to the questioner who claimed his dying grandfather had won the VC in WW2?

At least three of the answerers (including myself) checked the list of VC recipients and the name Alex Macgregor doesn't appear. So, if this is some kind of senseless scam for sympathy from strangers, what will YA do about it?|||He is a disgrace to everyman who has been awarded the medal. And I will not allow him use fictious characters to allow sympathy from Q/A forum. Reported him already.|||i answerd it to . we need to report him.|||Maybe it was an MC and not a VC or maybe his grand-father told him a "porky"?


If it WAS a scam that man is mega sad!|||Tell me and I will do it I answered that in good faith fell for it hook line and sinker never taken any notice of that sort of question before but that one got to me. If it is a wind up He wants Banning at the veryleast

No comments:

Post a Comment