Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which is your favorite Nora Roberts book?

My favorite is a toss up between Genuine Lies and the MacGregor books.|||I haven't read all of her books, but I do enjoy romantic suspense novels. Her two-book D.C. Detectives series (Sacred Sins and Brazen Virtue) were good as was Montana Sky and Hidden Riches. For those without real mystery, I did like the Concannon Sisters trilogy (Born in Fire, Born in Ice, Born in Shame).





I admit her various family series books (MacGregors, McKade, Stanislaski, Calhoun) used to be "guilty pleasure" reading for me. The stories are generally interesting and make for a nice escape from present problems. :)





In case you are interested, this site http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/r/nora鈥?/a> has a list of her books, including which book is a part of which series.|||Both books you mentioned are excellent. Genuine Lies is such a twisted, heart-wrenching tale! And when I first read the MacGregors stories I used to wish Daniel was my grandpa!





My absolute favorite is Birthright. I've always loved archeology %26amp; related fields, and I was adopted, so that book really hit me on 2 levels.





Other books that are in my top 10 are Carolina Moon, River's End %26amp; Northern Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment