Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What Middle name should I go with?

I have Aeryn Alexandria Macgregor for my main character in my novel. But the middle name sounds really unrealistic, so I need Ideas for her middle name. I can give a character description if you need it, but I dont think it cal help. Middle name, please and thank you!|||I actually like the name you've selected, though maybe that's because I don't understand what you mean by realistic. If anything, it's a lot more realistic than her first name. I know several Alexandrias. I'm not sure what sort of name you're looking for, so I'll just throw out some names that sound good. Elaina, Elizabeth, Olivia. A vowel sound would sound best at the beginning.|||alicia|||Raeann





:)|||Olivia.|||Ruby.





Aeryn Ruby MacGregor.


Sounds pretty, yeah?|||how do you say the first name so i can pronounce it properly but i think marie or elizabeth|||I like Alexandria.I don't know what you mean by unrealistic,but I think it sounds good.|||There are many Name a You Baby Books that give the name and its meaning. The one I use is "The Mother of All Baby Name Books," by Bruce Lansky.


By the way the middle name is not Celtic although the others are. I'd suggest sticking with Celtic names for the middle name. I like "Kyla", Irish for lovely.


But remember your time periods. If she was born in a Catholic country, one of her names would have to be Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment