Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Does anyone know anything about MacGregor Golf Battle Sticks? Are they good clubs? Help?

My father spotted some MacGregor Battle Sticks (Golf Clubs) in a local Goodwill store for $3 a piece. Are they worth it? Like $25 for the whole set. I can't seem to find anything in any search engines about them. Thanx. :-)|||I have never heard of them, but I did find an ebay auction with a set....had a "buy it now" price of $75.00





http://cgi.ebay.com/LH-MacGregor-Battles鈥?/a>





They're probably Wal-Mart type clubs....whether they're worth it or not depends on you. Myself I would not play with clubs like that....just because I'd have a doubt whether it was my fault I hit a crappy shot or whether it was the clubs fault.....with the clubs I have now, I know it's my fault when I hit a bad shot.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment