Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What golf drive is better talorymade 425 or the macgregor mactec 2?

Go with Taylormade.








And why is it when someone asks a question about 2 different club manufacturers, some jerk has always got to bring a 3rd manufacturer into it? If a person asks a question about Taylormade and Macgregor, they want to know about Taylormade and Macgregor.





Last month I asked a question about Taylormade and Adams. I got one goofball that wrote a 1000 word essay about Ping. Like I can afford Ping.|||The new titleist D's and the New Nikes, and there are new and better TM than the 425. McGregor isnt a top tweir driver, I would go with TM or titleist, and if need be, nice works well too|||The Taylormade by a long shot.





Taylormade drivers are the #1 drivers in golf.|||taylormade 425|||Taylormade is a better club in general. I've always had good luck with taylormade but i've never had any experience with MacGregor so my opinion is somewhat biased. If your planning on buying one of these two, your best bet is going to be to a local golf store or golf course and try them both out. I never buy golfclubs without trying them first.|||Taylormade for sure......but I'd move up to one of the R7's|||Go to Golf Galaxy and have them put you on the monitor. It costs $80, but if you end up buying a driver, they should waive the fee. I tried 9, and ended up with the Nike Sasquatch. It fit my swing the best. The real value? After trying 9 drivers, I absolutely KNOW that the one I have is the best one for me. When I shank one, I know it's not the driver; it's me. The level of confidence you get when getting fitted for a driver is worth the $80... at least.|||I would say the Taylormade, but you should swing both and maybe even take them for a practice round. it all depends on what you like because everyone's swing is different|||425

No comments:

Post a Comment