Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Moving to Macgregor in Brisbane?

I am a high school student who is thinking of moving to Macgregor in brisbane, i currently live in kenmore, i am moving there with my older brother, what i was wondering about, is should i go or not, as i have been thinking of going to Macgregor state high. I have also heard that it has a large number of non-australian citizens so is it dangerour our there? what should i do?|||Macgregor aye? I was gonna go there. Anyways, I know heaps of people in Macgregor State High. It's mostly populated by asians and there are some people that are dangerous and there are some fights but not as much as this school I know.





Just don't mess with these people and you'll be fine.|||are you not underwater yet?





macgregor is an allright place, and yeah, hardly any real aussies

No comments:

Post a Comment