Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Byron Macgregor, Gordon Sinclair and THE AMERICANS , Do you know what they have in common?

Sinclair and Macgregor each produced a recording of Sinclair's 'The Americans'. I think in '73 Macgregor's went to #3 on the top 40 charts. It's Sinclair's (he's a Canadien) view of how the world looks at Americans. Look him up for a refreshing view of how a 'foreigner' actually stood up for us. It'll take you about 15 seconds to find it(words to the recording) and listen to it too if you can. I think this should be part of political education. What a great contrast to show our younger generations and ALL of us as a reminder. After you check it out tell me ....What do you think about it? I think most of you are in for a SHOCK!!!!|||I hope the republicans don,t high jack this mans song which was written in 1974...Cause I am sure Macgregor would not Be a Republican and in 1974 the World was a very different place.,, heres the lyrics......http://www.top40db.net/Lyrics/?SongID=74鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment