Friday, November 11, 2011

How do I get a new shaft in my old macgregor blades?

I have a set of Jack nichlaus murifield muscle back tour blades. No one will reshaft due to a tapered shaft. There must be away that I can have my 9 iron and 2 iron repaired|||Try it yourself then. Or you could try Golfsmith.|||I wouldn't reccomend trying it yourself unless you know what you're doing. Most irons today use taper tip shafts (.355) The reshaft theissue I'm sure is because that finding a 2 iron or 9 iron individual shaft outside of a set is almost impossible. Each iron shaft is cut to a particular legnth and frequency for that specific iron. You can't just find a shaft, cut it %26amp; put it in any club. Your best bet is to take a look on ebay, and find a full set of shafts 3-PW. Make sure you get the correct tip diameter. (.355 Taper / .370 Paralell)|||Take it to a golf store that knows what they are doing. Nothing is worse than doing it yourself and screwing it up. It could also be dangerous if they are not secure, the head could fly off. It isn't that expensive anyways.|||the macgregor shaft is the only shaft in the world which can't get change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment